All about me - FoggsMuseumTour

 

Hello!

My name is Louise. I was born in South Africa, but I have lived all around the world, including Ireland, and China, and I now call Australia home.

I love learning about history.  When I was a child, I found the stories which shaped our current reality fascinating, it is only through understanding where we have come from that we can make sense of who we are today.

I studied several art history subjects at university and, thanks to my wanderlust, I have visited many amazing museums and galleries around the world.

With FoggsMuseumTour I hope to take you on a journey of exploration as I learn more about art history and museums.



Comments

  1. I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, thanks so much, that's really kind of you! I'm a bit intimidated. I've started this blog as a part of my final subject for Writing on the Web. I've never blogged before, but thought it would be great to write about something I'm really interested in. Hopefully this will allow me to start a new writing habit. I'll endeavour to keep my posts interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty money $$$

Visiting the Queensland Cultural centre? Here's where to eat: